Saturday 23 October 2010

What does sex means in a relationship?

I remember my ex boyfriend telling me he couldn't be in a relationship where the girl doesn't want to have sex (we were talking about religion matters I think). I respect still his point of view, he actually kept himself virgin till when he was 21 and found someone special. So sometimes I remeber this and can't avoid asking myself, what does sex means in a relationship?

I love sex. I had amazing teachers and partners and even bad experiences (none really really bad I would say) taught me something valuable. I learnt to know myself and I learnt to read my partner to know what he likes. I enjoy receiving as much as giving. Some guys feel scared about my open sexuality, about my own security with my body (I'm not skinny and I don't want to be, I'm just happy with my body!). But this is out of the point. I keep trying to understand what sex means to me in a relationship... Let's go throught old stuff.

My exboyfriend was with whom I learn with. We respected each other and discovered our own pleasures. We tried loads of things and always found a way to please each other. My mistake for thinking it was like that all the time with everybody.

The other random partners I had, they all taught me something different, I tried new things. Though very rarely felt like before, there's some kind of intimacy that I had with my ex that I can't seem to create with anyone else.

French fucker is what is breaking what I would have called my sex theory before. With him it was mostly about sex and it wasn't bad at all, but still there was no intimicy really, apart from the phisical thing. He was the clearest prove that sex can't be the most important part of a relationship. I know it for sure now, not that I ignored it before, but wasn't looking for something serious then.

So now, present time, I have someone sweet with me, someone who seems to be interested and being interesting. But he is frustrating me sexually. God! I even had sex dreams hearing him snores. How bad it is?

So, my conclusion. Sex is an important part of a relationship. Of course is not what it should be based on. It's important to get to know the ther person before being able to get to know it in bed. And I feel like that may happen this time, I'm willing to try, I'm just scared is gonna be great in the way it is now, the sweet thing, the interest, the flirting, the being there thing. But what if it doesn't work in bed?

No comments: