Saturday 16 October 2010

Can things be so funny?

Pub, red wine and a guy who is all smiles but wouldn't call you after a month is not a good combination. So what happened then? Chatting with my girls, silly tears of frustration start filling my eyes, and suddenly I wasn't sure why I was crying. Or was I? I'm tired of my own rules, of my own choise of being alone. I want someone to share my time, someone who would make me feel special somehow. Someone I like.

More wine in the pub only made me sleepy and when my friends went out to God knows what, I just lied on the bench and close my eyes, music in the background and the familiar noise of my bar. These things I only got to enjoy them for a few seconds, and suddenly someone knock on my back. "Hi!"

I usually refuse to flirt in the pub, I usually ignore irish guys (Im not their type anyway!), I usually think all nice comments are alcohol bullshit. So, why did I smile when this guy started telling me how much he wanted to meet me, how much he wanted to talk to me. I let him go on, cause my frustrated ego needed some compliments. But, could it be so easy? so quick? My friend was laughing of attonishment when she came back. I don't know.

The only thing I know is that this guy is everything I don't do, everything I've been avoiding. He is pushing me to my extrems of patience. But in the other hand, everything I usually do end up in a disaster right?

No comments: