Tuesday 14 September 2010

He's just not that into you...

God, that was the worse movie ever, I watch it ages ago and still is making me angry! If you want to make a movie telling the awful truth about dating, about not getting who you want, and be refused and not really loved, well, just be coherent... but in this movie, nonono, you say all these things that are obviously truth, and then at the end everyone has a happy ending... Is there so magic happy endings in life too?

There's a first thing that is wrong, why do we need to undertand the male universe. People usually say is the women who are impossible to understand, but as far as my dating life and personal experience is going, men are so freaking complicated!!!!

So, i'm remembering this character, Alex, the cool guy who learnt how to have any woman he wants but he doesn't give a shit. He is the one who brings us close to the men's mind, and even when it may be true everything he says, the rules seems a little bit standar, lets go through it...

If a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.
Don’t get tricked into asking him out. If he likes you, he’ll do the asking.

If you can find him, then he can find you. If he wants to find you, he will. 
 
Great, I get the point... If the guy likes you he will find the way to see you again. So, this is the situaction and I woulnd't mind som feedback!

The guy leaves, doesn't ask for my number, but stil comes later for brunch (it was a social thing though). Still not time to talk in private, no asking for my phone, ok, thought in my mind, this is a freaking small town, we share some friends, we know we will definately meet again, so there is no hurry. I do have a hurry, I do want to see him again, and I had the feeling he did as well. But if I follow these signs then what?
And then I got his number from a friend, my pals told me it wasn't that bad to text him, so I did. Hey, you know this far I'm not the crazy girl who will text 2.000 times and go mental. One text, that's it. Got an answer. So there's the thing... it was an ok answer, but is monday and you're telling me you may have no time till the weekend... IT'S MONDAY!!! And there are 2 problems: I work during the weekends, so I finish art 10pm every night, a bit late for a proper date? And not very fair, if the guy doesn't want to see me during the week cause he may be tired, why do we have to do it when he is free and I'm destroyed. And the other thing is, and then these phrases are annoying me, if he want to see me, he would have propose an early date, even to go for lunch. Right? My friend says that is not bad! That he is busy, and will meet on the weekend, and even when he didn't ask for my number he still came later for brunch, and bla bla bla...

I think I need to settle myself again in my strong shell. I'm tired of getting hurt.

No comments: