Sunday 12 September 2010

Getting 25

Finally the day is here and I am finally 25 years old. Whatever, age doesn't really matters to me, but in general (not counting 6 hs of boring work today) I had an amazing birthday! Got drunk in a happy mode and felt right, felt happy last night. Ended up going all around town from the pub to a party, from the party to the pub... I even got into the disco for free (which I usually don't do cause I consider an abuse getting charge 10 euros only to get in there, is not even that cool!). And then (or maybe a bit before) things get blurry, remember dancing and dancing non stop, and then going out with the guy I like, and thn the flashes become more interesting, kissing here, and there, in the street in the doorway... Let's just say I woke up the morning of my 25th birthday with a masive hungover and very good company. Can't ask for more, can I?

And for the future I need to remember that birthday breakfast is not a great idea if you have to cook while you feel sick, and serving people when you cn't even touch the food. 2 litres of water later I started to enjoy myself. It was also nice that almost everyone I wanted to be there, was there!

Happy Brithday to me!

No comments: