Tuesday 7 September 2010

The good old times?

In less than a week I'm getting 25. Twenty five full years. Quarter century. Ey! I'm not feeling old, actually I have no issues with my age. It's only that I had a couple of flashbacks of 10 years ago... and I can't believe how much life has changed. It makes me incredible happy, in those 10 years I met real love, I moved loads of times and learnt to live on my own, I studied and did great, but then I changed my mind, I question myself 1000 times and changed my mind even more, I also been sure about what I wanted, and I got it too. In ten years I found myself... no, thats not true... in these last 10 years I built myself.

So, then, good old times? No way. I will never feel like going back to what it was, to how it was. Is not only that fr obvious reasons I can't, is only that I don't want to. I like to live the present and peer sometimes into my future. I dealt with the past, I accepted as it was, I made the best of it, and now I'm moving on.

No comments: