Tuesday 17 August 2010

New Place...

Tomorrow im getting the keys for my new little house... ok, our little house, I'm moving with a friend. I've been asking her what "code name" I can use for her in this blog, so I decided I'm gonna call her Juanita. She'll love it!

For the last 8 months I've been living at another's friend house, and since the summer started (whatever summer means in Ireland) also Juanita is living here. We rent room and even though I love living at my friend's, we decided we need more space for new projects, and hey, we are two girls, so let's say it's only a girly need. Geez, since I started this blog I do feel girly =)

So, we've got the keys this morning. Our landlord is lovely, really. Juanita and I started cleaning. As we are not in a rush we are gonna make it nice before moving in. And there is a LOT to do. Kitchen has been properly sanitized and the lounge room needs a bit of love and new couches. But the first task we have now is cleaning carpets. Lovely, we have our carpets special soap and we are planning to get into our knees and clean the whole thing. Geez, cream carpets. lol.


But of course our first step in the house would not be completly smooth. Between Juanita destroying a complete window and me sitting on the just brand new toilet sit and breaking it already, we did get some good laughs.

No comments: