Saturday 14 August 2010

I have the right to be mean...

I saw the french fucker today at work. I sell alcohol. Otherwise I would not see him I think. Lucky me...I decided I am going to delete him from my past (have you seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?), from my memories. Is not like I'm loosing a lot. I want to go back to my happy and single life.

I feel like being mean today. I'm not the kind of person that enjoys revenge (what's the point?). But I don't like chocking with my own thoughts. So all those things I didn't say to the french fucker, yeay, you will know!

I knew from the beggining that the relationship was doomed... If the day has 24 hours, I use to work from 2 to 10 and so he does, but in the other side of the day! So seing each other was from 10 pm to 2 am, considering you may need to sleep in the middle, geez! Annoying, very very annoying. Come on, I LOVE sleeping, I do an art of it! The first time the 10 alarms ringed for an hour at 3 am, and I still had to kick his arse so he would wake up, I was not only completely awake, but a bit like, WTF? You don't want to act like a proper couple the first night you sleep toghether...

I am a girl who does enjoy drinking but not for the sake of getting drunk. It was nice to find someone who will make a effort to get good drinks and good food. After a while drinking every night and smoking joints that often left in such a relax way that I wasn't exactly myself. Everytime we met was have dinner, talk, listen to music, have sex, sleep. I think food was the best part!!! I have to say I never cooked for the guy. I was quite happy with that, but now it does feel a little bit funny. The thing is way bigger! French fucker is that kind of person who likes things his way only, and anything else is wrong (literally because he doesn't know it or doesn't like it). I don't like that kind of people, I won't put myself in the position of being judge by such an arsehole! That put me off straight away. I realized his theory included music, food (specially food), people (though, his big theory of how the poeple of the contry he is living in is, seems to have changed considering the nationality of his new girlfriend!), movies, etc. I don't like people who think they are always right and can't accept that sometimes... sometimes they are WRONG!

The poison on my veins is making me have this imaginary conversations where I can say as much as I want in 3 different languages to the french fucker. I'm not angry though, but I enjoy mean comments, in the right moment and place, in a unadverted tone of voice... I find them more effective. I would like to remember them and write them down. They could make a cool script.

No comments: