Friday 10 December 2010

Solitude....

I wonder is solitude is forever. Maybe I took the wrong exit and my other half, the one who can cope with my real me, the one who is supposed to be there, to love me, to know me, maybe he is gone forever and pur paths are not ment to cross ever again. Maybe solitude is a state that will last forever.

My soul is lonely. Alcohol, drugs and good friends are no consolation. Im tired of being a camaleon that changes to please its partner. I am this. And Im tired and lonely, seeing how deep and sweet others people's love is. Im not like girls here, I dont want to get married, I dont "need" a guy. I want to feel crazy passion, I want to go mental for someone. I had it before. I know it always end up wrong, but I need to feel myself alive, desired....

No comments: