Sunday 31 October 2010

And everything goes wrong...

I wish I have heard my own advise in that last post. I wasn't suppose to get emotionally involved. But hey, once again, I let myself go... with what consecuences. Yeay, got hurt again.

I'm in the floor of an airport, going away in a adventure holiday. I need to be in the wild, me and my backpack. I need to sort myself out.And just a couple of hours ago I was hunging around the streets of Dublin, waiting for someone who told me would come to meet me, and then chnged his mind, or was to busy or God knows what. And something that in another situation wouldn't have annoyed me, it really, really, REALLY upseted me. Is not the first time I think about finishing things with this guy. There is something obvious: he upsets me more than he makes me happy. Is not supposed to work this way. But this time I realized something else. I was too honest, to myself. I gave him the power to hurt me. I made myself vulnerable and its my mistake, I just choose the worng person!!!

No comments: