Thursday 16 September 2010

Why men are so weird?

oh, I bet there's a million different answers to this question, but this time is only a retorical thing... So I met this guy in the street, as it was going to happen (little small town... benefits?). Anyway, he was nice enough to cross the street to my side and have a chat. And you may be thinking "yeay", well... don't.

I am bad reading doble signs, trying to find meaning to things, I'm direct, honest and clear. And maybe he is as well, and I'm only trying to think there has to be something else to keep my hope somehow... Anyway, the chat goes nice and funny, and then he mention he may have friends coming down for the weekend, cool, is that a way to say there won't be a "seeing us" during the weekend? But then he makes a comment like he will text me to go for a drink. And I read this before... "going for a drink" is not the kind of date I want right? Going for a drink is let's check who's in the pub, and not a you, me and the bed date.

But like if is not enough, I met him again in the street a couple of hours later, and we chat a bit again, and it was funny, and nice. He doesn't have to talk to me, he can make any excuses and keep walking. Does he want us to be friends and that's it?

I'm assuming I won't hear from him till saturday, and it will be, probably, to let me know his friends are around, and we can meet in the pub later... Yes... you, me, your friends, and half town. I'm deciding now I am not going if it's like that. I do respect myself and if we slept toghether and then you only came around and you're funny and all nice, but you don't ask me to see me apart from that, if you don't show me you want to see me again, I will finish things as they are before start questioning myself.

So yes, I did admit I liked him, and I do, but I love myself more. It's thursday, this weekend, friends or not friends around, is your chance o show me if you have some kind of interest in me, any kind. If you're gonna play friends, I don't know, I have enough friends...

No comments: